Please note that once your registration has been accepted by AMIC, the following terms and conditions apply.
- All preferential and special rates are applicable to existing AMIC members or Students only.
- Payment would not be refunded if verification of student/ AMIC membership fails.
- If such a verification fails and the delegate would still want to attend the event, then full rates will be charged.
CANCELLATIONS and CHANGES TO BOOKINGS
Cancellations before the start of the event
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to the conference organisers before 1 June 2011. Cancellations received before 1 June 2011 will be refunded less US$100 administration fees. There will be no refunds for cancellations received after 1 June 2011, although substitutions of delegates can be made at any time.
Any refunds will be made in the same way and to the same source as the original payment. Registration fees paid by bank transfer will be refunded to the same account. Registration fees paid by credit card must be refunded to the same card.
- By signing the Registration Form you are agreeing to the storage and use of the information you supply for AMIC’s purposes only.
- We will not pass your details on to any other organisation or third party.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore. Users of the site shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the website and/or any transactions made on the website.
LAST REVISED DATE: March 2011