Disturbing the Asian Millennials:
Some Creative Responses
School of Communication-Manipal Academy of Higher Education-Manipal (MAHE)
7-9 June 2018
Submit your abstracts for review to email@example.com on or before April 15, 2018. Notifications will be sent out on April 30, 2018. Full papers must be in by May 15, 2018.
The initial paper topics are:
- Branding Millennials: Images and Identity
- Millennials Communication Styles, Behaviors, and Patterns
- A Passion for Technology – Millennials Communication Tools
- News & Current Affairs Consumption (or Creation) Practices – The Emergence of User Generated Content
- Marketing Communication Strategies for Millennials
- How Millennials Dialogue with their Elders
- Core Communication Competencies of Millennials
- Intercultural Communication among Young People (including How to Deal with Prejudices and Preventing Extremism)
- Communication as a Career Option: Redefining the Profession
Free Publication Services
All approved abstracts will be included in the AMIC 2018 Abstract Book with ISBN.
All full papers will be included in the AMIC 2018 Conference Proceedings with ISSN and given a separate DOI number.
Publication in AMIC co-owned Journals published by Routledge (Taylor & Francis)
Papers presented will be considered for publication in either:
- Asian Journal of Communication (AJC), a joint, peer-reviewed and indexed international research publication of AMIC and Nanyang Technological University’s School of Communication & Information, Singapore. AJC is accepted and listed in the Thomson Reuters SSCI.
- Media Asia, a peer-reviewed journal edited by Dr. Cherian George, journalism professor and director of the Centre for Media and Communication Research of Hong Kong Baptist University.
See you in India. Help us connect with your colleagues by sending them this invitation.